Want a website for your animal breeding services?
Web sites for animal breeders
Animal breeders are interested in their animals, and in placing them with pet parents that will take excellent care of them. How can you find a greater number of qualified owners? The first step is to have a well-planned web site that will attract visitors, and encourage them to reach out to you. Here are five suggestions to get you started:
- Put your animals front and center with organized photo spreads.
- Tell your story - explain to they visitor why they should trust you.
- Educate the visitor and establish your reputation as a expert.
- Provide enough information for the site visitor to reach out to you: availability, price ranges, conditions, etc.
- Make it easy for site visitors to contact you and encourage them to do so.
Valley Web Design Company can help you through every step of the process. If you have an existing website, we can provide you with an evaluation. We recommend using Wordpress for breeder web sites, because we can fully customize it to suit your particular needs, and you will be able to easily add content and pictures in an organized way with minimal effort. We can also provide you with documentation on how to maintain your website.
Why facebook is not enough
Facebook is a wonderful tool, and we encourage customers to use it. It's a great way to expand your reach, and to encourage your happy customers to share their experiences with their social network. So, why have a separate web site? Here are a few good reasons:
- Not everyone has facebook. Why limit your audience?
- Your facebook page may not show up in relevant searches in search engines, like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- You can embed your facebook posts and twitter feeds into your website.
- A website allows you greater control over how you present information.
- A web site builds trust and credibility.