When our long time-client, Access Telemarket, wanted to increase traffic to their website, they set up an account with Google AdWords and ran an ad campaign. That was years ago. Over time, they found that the number of leads they were getting for their advertising dollars was decreasing. So, they asked us to look over their ad campaign and see if we could turn things around. And we did!
First, we analyzed their existing ad campaign. Then, we created a new strategy employing multiple ads and matching targeted keywords for each facet of their business. We also monitored the program to make sure they were getting a sufficient amount of leads and further refined the ads and keywords used in the campaign. We received great feedback from Access Telemarket. They reported an immediate improvement in the quantity and quality of the calls they received.