The blog listing template is a basic component of any website theme, regardless of whether your website is build on HubSpot, WordPress or some other content management system. Adding different design elements can make your blog listing template more compelling and useful for your viewers.
Here are some things you can do:
- Display featured post(s) in the top banner
- Allow site visitors to filter posts by topic, their role, industry or some other vertical
- Add a newsletter subscription form among the posts
- Add a call-to-action (like registering for an upcoming webinar or downloading an e-book)
- Vary the styles of how the posts are displayed
- Consider what information to display (image, title, description, post date, author, tags, extra details)
Contact us and see some of the blog’s we’ve designed and built for our clients – both large and small.